Monday, May 23, 2011

Planner





This is my life.






Well, it helps me organize and stay on top of things in my life, anyway. When I was in college I depended on a handheld planner to keep track of everything and write my checklists in. I've tried a few times since becoming a mom to use them, but it just hasn't worked for me. The thing I've found that does work for me is making lists and putting them on my fridge. So I decided to make this poster of all my lists. I used scrapbook paper, doublestick tape, glue, and my Silhouette SD. Then I got it laminated so I can use visavis markers to write on it and cross things off and then wipe it and do it again. It has my weekly menu, shopping list, cleaning lists, daily tasks, weekly tasks, monthly tasks, goals, phone #s, reminders and notes sections. This is made specifically for me, so you wouldn't want to copy it exactly, but do what works for you. I am sure this is not magically going to make me on the ball all the time, but it will help. ;)

1 comment: