I found four of these quite a while ago. The owners were just throwing them out. And I thought maybe there was a chance I could use them. (Aaron thought I was a little nuts)
I brought them home and brainstormed what I could do to make them functional again. I haven't had any experience with things like this so it took some thinking to decide what would work best.
I bought some outdoor canvas (I really like the green and brown stripes), which I used to make "sleeves" to slide over the back and seat of the chairs. It was a long time in the making but really wasn't too difficult. I am excited to have outdoor seating for adults now. Hopefully we will have a summer full of fun times outside.