Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grocery Bag Holder/Dispenser

I'm one of those people who keeps a lot of their grocery bags to use later for garbage can liners and other things. They come in handy sometimes. But we had so many and they were just shoved in our cupboards and getting a little out of hand. So when I came across this tutorial- http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/01/grocery-bag-holder.html, I thought it was genius.



You can stuff the grocery bags in at the top and pull them out at the bottom because the opening is bigger on top.




Since I don't have a pantry to hide it in I wanted it to be cute and match my kitchen. My kitchen is decorated in cherries and you may even recognize this fabric because I used it before to make some hotpads and embellish a towel for my kitchen. The tutorial for this is very easy to follow and doesn't take much time to make. I added some rick rack and buttons for extra cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome.....love the cherries! You did a great job. So glad it worked out for you.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete