Friday, May 28, 2010

Teal and Brown Polka Dots

I was trying to take pictures of Lena in her new dress, but she is such a wiggle worm! She wouldn't sit still for any length of time. So, you get a bunch of not-so-great pictures of her dress.




I did the peasant style top again and I love it. No closures and no set in sleeves. Plus I think it is way cute. It was a fast little dress to make. I did most of it while Aaron was practicing his talk on me. (Which was a great talk, btw) It is pretty big for Lena but because of the elastic and tie she can wear it now and she will be able to wear it for quite a while. I made it out of two pieces of fabric I found in the 'remnants' bin, so they were smaller pieces being sold at a discounted price. Yay! I am excited to have a new play dress for Lena.

No comments:

Post a Comment