Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baby Girl Shower

I co-hosted a baby shower today. But I am totally kicking myself because I didn't take any pictures of the actual shower! I didn't even think about my camera during it. Anyway, we had a great time and everything turned out wonderfully.



I have pictures of a few of the things that I did for it (banner, invitations, etc) because I took these before the shower. I made a few flower arrangements too. But the food was amazing (my friend and co-host was the mastermind for that). We had souffle, muffins, fruit, and juice. Yum! We played a couple of games and she opened presents. We got to "oooo" and "awww" over the cute baby girl things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I totally spaced RSVP-ing for it! Sorry. I guess you could say I had other things on my mind! I hope it all went well!

    ReplyDelete