It is really difficult to take good pictures of the bathroom. Anyway, this has taken me months to do, not because it is particularly difficult or because I did a great job, but because it is hard to do with little kids around. Originally I was planning to do the entire wall but soon realized I only wanted to do partway up the wall. And its a good thing because the day after I finished this Landon dumped the entire can of paint. And there was a lot left. Now there is none left. I was planning on using it in the master bedroom. Oh well, no use crying over spilt paint I guess. I think I need a break from painting walls for a bit anyway. I am mostly pleased with how it turned out. It was definitely a good learning experience. So I will say it was a success.