Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun house/ spook alley

My husband and I got to help put together a funhouse/spook alley for our church Halloween party this year. It was for little kids (2-12), so nothing scary. We did so many things for it; we figure I spent 30+ hours working on things for it this week. Plus there's all the time my husband and the other people that helped put in. I drew all the pictures that we put up on the walls. I drew 53 panels that were each about 3' x6'. I made 10 hanging bats, 8 hanging ghosts, 20 glowing jars, and put together various other Halloween decorations. We had black lights, Halloween music, huge boxes to crawl through, etc. The pictures really don't do it justice. It looked so much better in person. My camera had a hard time with the dark rooms, but the pictures with the flash lose the effect. Anyway, it was SO MUCH FUN!


Room 1: Haunted wood


Room 2: Mad scientist lair










Room 3: Graveyard

2 comments:

  1. WOW it turned out great! you sure put a lot of work into it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. It's really me, Klaudia

    ReplyDelete