Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dominion Cake



I've never been good at doing cool cakes, but they are fun to try anyway. Someday I would like to take a class learn how to do it right. For now, I just pretend. :)
My husband and I play games all the time! We love them. Lately our favorite is Dominion (highly recommend it). So for his Bday cake I made a Dominion cake. I just made a regular cake and frosted it with regular frosting. Then I made fondant and made Dominion cards out of it. I used food coloring to 'paint' them. They are far from perfect, but we all enjoyed the uniqueness of his cake.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Especially on the game logo and the overlapping cards.

    I actually reached this page searching Google images for "dominion cake", and I think this is the only one.

    ReplyDelete