Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby Food Jars and Halloween

I saw a neat idea here for making jack-o-lanterns out of baby food jars. So I gave it a try. Mine didn't turn out quite as well as hers did, but hey, I think they are pretty cute anyway.

Here are mine:

I have a lot of baby food jars so I want to try this other idea that I saw here. She made her baby food jars into little festive treat jars for halloween, but you could really do it for any occassion. Like I said, I have a lot of baby food jars so if any of you ladies that live close want to come over with your kiddies sometime and try out the jack-o-lanterns or treat jars with me it could be fun. Plus then Landon would have someone to play with while I am crafting. :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me how you made them. They look like they might be easey enough for my kids to do with me and I still have a couple of baby food jars floating around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, I'll have to remember that for next year when I've got a little guy. P.s. I'm investing in a Jelly Roll pan so I can make your pumpkin roll cake. That looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so craftastic! I have some baby jars that could use some crafting myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! I wish I lived by you! I would love to come over! :)

    ReplyDelete