Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ornaments

At church I teach and do activities with the MiaMaids (14-15 year old girls).  For our Christmas activity we learned to make fudge.  And of course, ate fudge and cookies.  Then we started planning activities for the upcoming year.  I also made a super simple ornament for each of them.  I put a picture of Mary, Joseph and Jesus in clear glass ornaments.  I thought they were really pretty.  However, one of the girls had already destroyed hers before she even left - what can you do?  Oh well, I guess that's just teenagers.  Gotta love 'em.  haha


If you want to make a super simple, inexpensive Christmas gift I would recommend them. You can find clear glass ornaments a variety of places, I got mine at Michaels.  Then just print out the pictures the size of your ornaments and cut them out.  Roll them to put them into the ornament and then use tweezers to unroll them one they are inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment