Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Butterflies and such

I've been working on some things for Lena's new room. I am trying to get it ready so that I can move her a little before the baby comes. I don't want her to think the baby is stealing her room, so I want to give her about a month in her new room before Thayne comes. But the room is not quite ready and I am not quite ready for my little BabyNa to be in a big girl room. Anyway, here are a few of the things I've been doing. I will show pictures of the whole room when I get it done (or done enough).


Painted a hand-me-down bookcase pink and painted butterflies on the side of it

Box for on the bookcase (you can see it in the pic of the bookcase too)

Hairbow hangers (Lena is getting quite the collection of hair clips)

Painted butterflies on one wall

Butterfly mobile

3 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You have been BUSY! :) These are all so CUTE! :D I am sure LENA will love her ROOM!!!

    ReplyDelete