Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lena's Christmas Dress

This took a lot of work, but I love it! I used one of my mom's patterns that she used to make a dress for me when I was little. My dress was a bigger size and blue, so cute! But I thought it would make a great first Christmas dress in green. My mom even kept my dress for me so in a couple of years Lena can wear my dress.

This dress has a lot of lace and ribbon and ruffles, so feminine and sweet! And I found the cutest little snowflake buttons.

And it looks beautiful on my beautiful daughter (if I do say so myself).

Her very first Christmas dress.

Mom, aren't you proud of me?! :)

5 comments:

  1. Stinkin' Cute! Both Lena & the dress! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!!! It looks wonderful. Lena is beautiful and looks so beautiful in her new Christmas dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Joylyn!!! That is not an easy dress and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! So beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, so pretty. Can I be so proud too?

    ReplyDelete